Skip to main content
Our latest SDK, GraphQL, provides more flexibility and autonomy for managing frontend tasks like displaying products, managing carts, applying promos and discounts, and more. With GraphQL, you can choose the type of data you want to return. For instance, when you fetch product data, GraphQL will return specific product data that you’ve specified such as product id, name, slug, price, and currency.
- Pre-load storefront pages by fetching specific products, categories, store settings, nav menus, and custom content ahead of time
- Create, recover, and update accounts
- Manage changes and statuses of shopping carts
- Authenticate customers and allow them to edit account details, orders, and subscriptions
- Format prices in localized currencies